Ideal Mission School aims at revitalizing the joyful growth of the young children in an enjoyable environment of learning. The school plans to provide effective and comprehensive education of quality for the growing boys and girls of all communities through the medium of English with adequate emphasis on mother tongue.
The school has special plan to fulfill the need and aspiration of the parents, financially constrained for the quality education for their children with a moderate fee.
All students are expected to benefit themselves by participating in the wide variety of activities, games & sports, recreational programme along with academic development. There is a closer bond between the teachers and students, because the school cares for each child and pays proper attention to each pupil for the all round and harmonious development with an awareness of social and moral values.
The parents and guardians also play an important role by extending co-operation, support and guidance. Senior Academicians and School-education Experts are closely associated and actively involved towards the growth, administrative competence and efficiency of the school, apart from the School Management Committee.
Ideal Mission School aims at an education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, intellect is expanded, potential of the individual is identified, skill is developed and power of judgment is enhanced. It is the mission and vision of the school to nature the mind of the growing children to become intellectually competent, morally upright, emotionally restrained, culturally revitalized, spiritually mature, socially integrated, physically healthy and psychologically balanced. The school will be a, powerful medium to promote values, tolerance, harmonious community living and cheerful outlook of life.
The school is now Affiliated to the C.I.S.C.E. , New Delhi. ( School Code - WB390).
1. School rules will be applicable to all concerned and compliance of the same is mandatory.
2. Special attention is paid to ensure a high standard of morality and discipline in the school. A student may be removed on grounds of dishonesty. Irregular attendance, disobedience or conduct injurious to then school environment.
3. Students will attend school in school-uniform punctually and regularly. If late, they will not be permitted to enter school. Every student will be enquired to carry his/her school diary to school on all working days.
4. Leave of absence may be granted for bonafide reasons. Leave letter must be written by the parent/guardian. Minimum 85% attendance per term is required. If a student is absent for more than a month any intimation, his/her name will be struck off from the school-rolls. No leave will be granted during examinations.
5. Students are not allowed to meet any visitors including parents/guardians school-hours without permission of the school authorities. Parents/guardians are requested not to disturb the teachers inside or outside the school. Parents/guardians are requested not to approach the teachers for private tuition.
6. In no case a student will be allowed to go home without father or mother during school-hours. The identity card must be produced to collect the student from the school during school-hours or during dispersal.
7. Students are expected to be careful about the school property. Any damage caused must be replaced and in addition a fine will be imposed.
8. Students must speak in English in the school campus.
9. The student should apply for leave when he/she is suffering from a disease likely to affect the health of others.
10. Any change in address or telephone number of parents must be intimated immediately to the school to avoid inconvenience.
11. Gifts to the members of the staff are not allowed in any form.
12. Parents/guardians should arrange to take their ward back home within 15 minutes after the school gets over.
13. Only parents/guardians are allowed to attend parent-teacher’s meetings. If students accompany their parents, they must wear their School Uniform.
14. Attendance is must for students on closing day and opening day of any vacation